HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST ME?
Abracadabra values our customers hard-earned dollars and we know how important it is to make every cent work for the betterment of you and your family. We make it our top priority to stay very competitive within our industry while still being able to provide the best customer service and application results possible.
At Abracadabra we base our prices around a few philosophies and guidelines:
- We do NOT and will NEVER use any of the many cheaper and lesser quality fertilizers or weed control products that are available in our industry and that many of our competitors use.
- We believe in using the highest quality products and applying them at the higher rates to achieve the greatest and most effective results. Buying the cheaper products and applying them at the lower rates would save our company literally thousands of dollars per year but would, without doubt, achieve less than acceptable results.
- We believe that our customers care about quality just as much as we do. Hiring a service company solely because they were the cheapest is a waste of hard-earned money as it is highly unlikely a quality service would be the end result. At Abracadabra we always strive to be competitively priced but our overall focus and drive are to be the very best.
- At Abracadabra we know that the greatest asset to our company is our team members. We care about our team members and their families and we feel that their salaries should always reflect not only our appreciation to them but also their hard work and dedication to our company and our valued customers. We base our team member salaries higher than what is the industry standard and in return, our technicians truly care about their positions within our company and stay with us for years on average. This eliminates the “ revolving door “ of new faces many of our competitors’ experience.
Pricing for our services is dependent on the needs of our customers and what is required to achieve complete and total satisfaction because giving our customers the very best and solving their problems beyond their expectations is and always will be our primary focus.
CAN YOU FIX MY PROBLEM?
- Abracadabra Pest and Weed Control offer a wide range of lawn and shrub services designed to take care of any issue you might be facing.
- We have available many different types of high-quality lawn fertilizers designed to make your lawn green, lush and healthy no matter what type of grass. We also have fertilizers specially blended for the treatment and recovery of turf damaged from insects, diseases, droughts etc.
- If your issue is fire ants we have the very best fire ant control product on the planet, “TOP CHOICE” fire ant control is applied to the lawn by our trained technicians and is 100% guaranteed for 12 FULL MONTHS!!
- Our technicians are highly trained in the detection and treatment of lawn diseases and insect infestations. If your lawn has issues with disease or insects you will be notified and a treatment plan will be presented to you. We use many high-quality products for the prevention and treatment of all types of lawn diseases and insect infestations.
- Abracadabra Pest and Weed Control also specialize in the fertilization and treatment of landscape ornamentals and shrubs. Whether the problem is insects such as aphids, scale, bagworms, webworms, mealy bugs, etc or diseases such as powdery mildew or leaf spot we have the expertise, experience, and products to prevent and treat damaging parasites and funguses from ruining your home’s landscape.
HOW SOON CAN I GET AN ESTIMATE & GET MY LAWN SERVICED?
- At Abracadabra Pest and Weed Control, we fully understand the need and desire to get your problem fixed or your service started as quickly and as hassle-free as possible. To make this easier and faster for you we can provide a written estimate by email if that method works best with your busy schedule. All email estimates are given within 24 business hours guaranteed. In most cases, an email estimate is provided within just a few hours or even less. Once the estimate has been reviewed and agreed upon the first service will be provided within 24 – 48 business hours from the time of estimate agreement weather permitting.
- Abracadabra Pest and Weed Control will provide an in-person estimate upon request. We will send a technician to your home to provide a written estimate if needed or so desired. Once the estimate and service terms have been agreed upon the first service will be provided within 24 – 48 business hours weather permitting. It is very common that the first service is provided immediately if the estimate and service terms are agreed upon while the technician is there.
WHY CHOOSE ABRACADABRA?
- Abracadabra Pest and Weed Control is family-owned and operated and there is no absent owner syndrome with our company.
- We believe in doing business with honesty, integrity, and passion. We provide our valued customers with the top quality service they deserve and nothing less. Johnny and Christy are very passionate about Abracadabra Pest and Weed Control and constantly strive to improve the company and it’s operations to better serve their customers.
- All technicians are personally trained by Johnny. This ensures that the applications and services are performed to the highest quality as our customers have become so accustomed to.
- All employees are drug tested and background checked. This provides an added measure of safety and trust for our customers and their families. We feel this is important any time a homeowner has a service of any kind performed on their property. Especially since may times services are performed when the homeowner is away from home.
- We NEVER try and fool our customers with small printed details on promotions and discounts. You will NEVER see the * symbol next to ANY of our discounts or promotions. We don’t believe in misleading our customers or tricking them into thinking they are receiving a discount or deal that in fact isn’t exactly as advertised. We want to build a trusting relationship with our customers from the start. Our promotions are straight forward and do not require small print or * symbols.