Making Your Lawn the Envy of the Neighborhood
Get a Free Lawn Inspection!Valued at $75
Specializing In Lawn Care And Weed Control for Over 14 Years
Professional weed control & fertilization services in the greater Dallas area
Abracadabra Lawn Pest & Weed Control has helped thousands of home and business owners improve the look and condition of their property. We offer a wide range of services, including core lawn pest and weed control, as well as tree & shrub care. Additionally, if you are fed up with fighting fire ants in your lawn, our 100% guaranteed fire ant control service will rid your lawn of these miserable, pain inflicting pests. Other services we perform include grub and ant control, lawn disease control, shrub & ornamental insect services and disease control. Our business is family owned and operated, and we strive to meet and surpass our customer's expectations.
You are going to love your service.
We personally guarantee it!
We Guarantee our work
Don't let pests ruin your outdoor experience!
Invading pests like ants, spiders and rodents can overtake your yard or home while looking for a perfect spot to feed and breed. Don't let these pests claim your property and ruin your outdoor experience.Pest Control
Drought-proof your lawn and landscaping!
One of the most integral pieces to a homeowners property isn't just their house, but their lawn or landscape surrounding it. This landscape provides so much vibrancy and beauty to your entire property, if it were to get damaged in any way the overall look of your house would diminish. Don't let a drought claim your yard.Water Conservation
Simple. Effective. Lawn Care.
7 Steps to a Healthy Lawn
Spend your time enjoying your beautiful lawn rather than working on it! Our seven step program is designed to keep your lawn green, healthy and weed free all year long. We treat your lawn every six weeks for a total of seven service treatments. We use the highest quality materials and apply them at a heavier rate than most other companies. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Step 1: A winter pre-emergent prevents unwanted winter weeds along with potassium fertilization for a healthy root system.
- Step 2: An early spring pre-emergent with broadleaf weed control eliminates spring weeds.
- Step 3: A spring pre-emergent for broadleaf weed control is applied along with crabgrass preventer and a nitrogen fertilizer to provide your lawn with the nutrients it needs while waking up from winter.
- Steps 4-6: Through summer, we apply a slow release nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizer for health and color along with weed treatments for any visible weeds. These treatments help promote healthy roots which are crucial during the hot, dry summer months.
- Step 7: A fall pre-emergent with broadleaf weed control along with potassium for a healthy root system help protect your lawn as it goes dormant in the winter months.